At TeliaSonera International Carrier (TSIC), customer demand drives our decisions. Nowadays when everyone can access everything from anywhere and through all devices it’s clear that what really matters isn’t time to market anymore. It’s time to customer! Whether it is questions concerning our network our operations or accessibility –our customers come to us. They express their thoughts, concerns and insights with the confidence that we take action.
It is this mindset that feeds directly into the results of our business. I am proud to share with you that over the past year, our Net Promoter Score increased 10%. This increased bottom-line is a direct result to the collective consideration of our customers. Here’s what we learned from them:
- Our customers like to do business when it’s easy;
- They need to be able to trust their providers; and
- They want to rely on competent and professional staff.
These three considerations are top-of-mind at TSIC. And as such, we spent the past year addressing these issues directly. Highlights include:
- We re-structured our organization, enabling customer demand drive our way forward (and thus making it easier to do business with us);
- We adapted a complete cloud solution for our business support systems that allows us to handle inquiries more efficiently, speed up response times and improve the overall delivery experience (ensuring the reliance on our competent staff); and
- We continue to increase our global reach, most recently through our expansion of our extensive North American network now with 11,500 miles of additional fiber. We also added new Points-of-Presence elsewhere in Canada and UK (ensuring ongoing trust and service capabilities).
As we approach a New Year, our focus on customers remains core to our beliefs. This ensures that the network we continue to build, maintain and grow is ready to carry the next big ideas and we are ready for whatever our customers and their end-users demand tomorrow.
TSIC cannot deliver for our customers if we don’t hear from you. So I urge you to contact us and meet with us. Whether it is via our customer care team, at an event or through our social media channels, – take a moment and share your thoughts – let us deliver more for you.
With warm and friendly wishes for the holiday season,
President, Teliasonera International Carrier
This is Anywhereization
Always-on connectivity is eliminating the gap between here and there. We call this trend Anywhereization. And it’s changing the way we do everything
Anywhereization is not just a technological phenomenon. We are witnessing the demise of distance. Our shopping habits, entertainment and even relationships have become truly global. With increasing reliance on the cloud, and in a world where @ and # are hard currency, ubiquitous connectivity is no longer a luxury – even at the basecamp on Mount Everest.